GEN ECOSYSTEMS CONNECT: HOW CAN WE HELP CITIES DEVELOP EFFECTIVE COLLABORATIONS
Powered by the GEN Global.
How can GEN Global and GEN in-country affiliates facilitate city-to-city knowledge sharing, and help ecosystem leaders build mutually beneficial relationships with their counterparts in other international entrepreneurship communities. Our goal is to foster new projects, programs and initiatives that involve one or more cities. These could take the shape of exchange (or soft-landing) programs for entrepreneurs or entrepreneur support organization (ESO) leaders, coordinated hack-a-thons, joint accelerator programs, or GEW events.
This session will be structured as a workshop where the moderator and discussants would like to engage the audience in a conversation about how best to structure and develop an Ecosystem Connect initiative that leads to new purposeful, meaningful, and impactful initiatives.
Bring your ideas and suggestions to this workshop and:
– Hear from discussants who have identified challenges in their ecosystems that could be addressed through partnerships with ecosystems in other countries.
– Explore how we could engage policymakers in facilitating our efforts to connect ecosystems.
– Examine cases of effective initiatives, and how these could be extended or expanded.
– Provide feedback to those leading the development of these kinds of initiatives.
– Contribute to the development of one global entrepreneurial ecosystem.