Are you involved in the Construction industry in any way? Do any of these things sound like you?
– You hate the email and handling attachments of drawings? Filing emails? or finding files?
– You hate doing takeoffs for quantities of materials?
– You hate not having all the information about a project at your fingertips?
– You are a building designer, architect, engineer and you work with BIM, and you feel that the work put into your BIM models the builders are getting all the advantages for free?
– You'd like to automate more things in your business or try to get the information all in one place, but you think a system like this will cost you too much.
â€¨Imagine a construction document and project management system that will :
– Help all those from the client all the way down to the subcontractors can access for free.
– Allow design consultants like architects and engineers etc. will share their most up to date 3D BIM models, where everyone view them.
– Give all the GIS mapping information of things like planning information, services like sewer locations, electricity etc.
– then that is all glued together with blockchain technology that can bring automation through smart contracts, permanent or immutable document storage, and a currency with minimal payment charges, and it would cost you no ongoing fees.
â€¨I am founder and CEO of BuildSort. We're launching a BIM/GIS/Blockchain based collaboration tool for everyone in construction, from large-scale infrastructure to a small residential renovation everyone has the same problems.
â€¨I have been a Structural Engineer for 17yrs, the last 8yrs I've run my own consultancy, and for the last 4yrs of that we've been building applications for the built environment. I built my first game on a C64 when I was 8yrs old.
– "Best Blockchain Solution" award on the Blockchain Centerâ€™s incubator programme.
– Westpac Business of Tomorrow award, (Australia's most innovative 200 companies)
– Runnerup in WAITTA "Startup of the year"