David Kuo is an acting managing director (MD) of GEN Taiwan and CEO of iiiNNO. David is committed to help entrepreneurs and startup companies to softland to right market in Asia and gain immediate market access. He has been building iiNNO+ LaunchPad program by leveraging Taiwan as hug in Asia, and work closely with startup to launch into markets and special economic zone in Asia.
Moreover, with GEN Asia startup exchange framework signed in GEC+Taipei 2018 and launch of gAsia Pass initiative, David as GEN Asia vice chairperson and GEN Asia MDs, government official and private ecosystem service provider to build framework and agreement that facilitate easier and faster market expansion in digital economy across borders. David is passionated with mentoring and angel investing early stage startup companies. He has been involved with GEN since 2014 and attended the following events.
– Startup National Summit, Seoul Korea (2014)
– GEC+Daegu, Daegu Korea (2014)
– Startup Nation Summit, Monterrey Mexico (2015)
– Startup Nation Summit, Cork Ireland (2016)
– GEC, South Africa (2017)
– GEC+Bangkok, Bangkok Thailand (2017)
– Startup Nation Summit, Tallin Estonia (2017)
– GEC 2018, Istanbul Turkey (2018)
– GEC+Taipei 2018, Taipei Taiwan (2018)
– Startup Nation Summit, Indonesia (2018) SNS2018 / SNS2018 Attendence List